Best Way to Backup Locked iPhone
Have you ever wondered how to Backup Data from a Locked iPhone? Or, are you wondering How to Back up your important data from a Broken IOS Device without the help of iCloud or iTunes? If yes, you will definitely find this article useful.
iPhone recovery has become simple and fast in the past few years. This can be attributed to the presence of many efficient software applications. One of the market’s most reliable tools for iPhone recovery would be Wondershare’s Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS.
This is a powerful software program that conveniently and easily recovers iOS devices even its locked or broken. With just a click of a button, you will be able to Backup data from Locked or Broken iOS devices.
Why do you need Dr.fone Toolkit?
There are few interesting reasons to try this tool:
- Has iTunes stopped recognizing your iOS device? If yes, you will need a third party tool to set the device in recovery mode.
- With the help of Dr.fone, you will be able to enter or exit recovery mode. This feature is extremely useful when your iPhone is jailbroken, downgraded or updated.
- You can resolve booting issues in your iOS device. This includes endless reboots, recovery mode, unresponsive screens, DFU mode in a black screen and the list goes on!
- The software program helps in restarting your iPhone when it becomes errant or unresponsive.
- It helps in rectifying upgrading and backing up issues that cannot be tackled by iTunes.
- You can transfer files like videos, music, photos from computer to ios and vice versa.
- You can transfer files from one phone to another (iphone to android or vice versa)
- It works on all iOS devices (both new and old).
Recovering your iPhone using Dr.fone Toolkit.
In order to Backup Data from a Locked iOS device, you must follow a set of standard steps.
First of all, you should install Wondershare Dr.fone Toolkit in your machine. Then, connect the iOS device to your machine. Dr.fone is programmed to automatically detect iOS devices. Once your iDevice is connected to computer. The software will automatically detect your device even when its locked or Broken.
The reboot will take between 20 to 60 seconds. During this process, you must not unplug the iOS device.
Why Do you need Dr.Fone Toolkit?
There is a number of uses for third-party tools like Dr.Fone Toolkit. As mentioned previously, this will be your hand-in support when the iOS device becomes responsive. If you wish to recovery an iOS device that is stuck in its black screen – go ahead and use Dr.Fone Toolkit! In fact, you can use this solution when your phone’s power and the home button is not working.