WhatsApp messages hold a lot of importance in our daily lives. That is why; it is utmost necessary to backup WhatsApp. If you want to learn about WhatsApp backup then we are here for your help. It is rather easy to learn how to backup WhatsApp iPhone. This is a very important method because in it you can WhatsApp backup iPhone without iCloud free. Here is a step by step guide for you to backup WhatsApp iPhone. In this guide, we will help you to learn two ways to backup WhatsApp messages on iPhone as follows:
Video Guide of Whatsapp Backup.
Method #1: Backup WhatsApp to iCloud.
- First, open the WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Then open setting’s then gone ahead, open chat settings, and finally, select the chat backup option.
- Turn the Auto Backup on and turn on the videos option if you want to backup videos as well.
- Turn on Backup now, it will commence the backup process to the iCloud.
- This way, you can easily secure your chats even if you accidentally delete the chats or the data from the phone.
- You can inverse this process if you want to learn How to restore WhatsApp backup from iCloud to iPhone
Method #2: Using Third-Party Software
The second method is using Third Party software to Backup and Restore Whatsapp conversations from an iOS device. the Software is called
iSkySoft WhatsApp Backup – Restore with this software you can Backup Whatsapp messages with all the attachments from iPhone to your PC or Mac. the best thing about this software is, you can Restore WhatsApp messages to another iOS device or Android once they’re backed up.
- The first step to WhatsApp backup is to download a software specifically for this purpose.
- You should download iSkySoft WhatsApp Backup – Restore for WhatsApp backup iPhone.
- Run this software on the PC and connect your iPhone to the PC using a USB cable.
- After that select Restore Social App and select Backup Whatsapp. and it will start backing up Whatsapp from your iOS device.
These were the two ways to backup WhatsApp messages on iPhone. We really hope that you find this guide helpful and comprehensive to study.
Do share this article with your friends and mates if you find it helpful as we all know that sharing is caring.