Easiest Ways to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone or iPad.
All of us love to capture our valuable moments in our phones and keep the pictures with us all the time. However, sometimes they get deleted, leaving us confused and dejected as we never really want to lose our precious photos. This might happen to any one of us, but now you do not need to worry or feel bad if your photos have been deleted and that too without a backup. Here is the complete set of steps to recover deleted photos from iPhone.
Watch the Video Tutorial of iPhone Photo Recovery.
You may also like: How to Backup Data from a Locked iPhone
Steps to Recover Deleted Photos from an iPhone or iPad.
- In order to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone, you need to have a software named iMyPhone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery.
- Once you have downloaded this software, connect your phone to computer via a data cable.
- Then some options will appear, you need to click on the tab reading lost or deleted data by accident.
- The software will then give you three options for how to recover deleted photos from iPhone: Recover from IOS device, recover from iTunes backup, and recover from iCloud backup.
- Now if you do not have a backup of your photos on iTunes or your iCloud account then the only option for iPhone photo recovery is to recover it from IOS device.
- Click on recover from the IOS device tab and click start.
- Now you need to give permission to carry out the process used to restore deleted photos from iPhone.
- Now press Next and a lot of options for different files will open up in front of you.
- Select the file of Photos as you need to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone
- After selecting this option, begin scanning your device for iPhone photo recovery.
- The step of scanning in your process might take a long time, depending on the number of files you have selected to run a scan on.
- This will then bring a lot of the photos that you have previously deleted from your iPhone once the scan is complete.
- Click on the photos that you want to recover and then select a destination folder for recovery. Then begin the process of restoration. After a while, you will be able to see all of the recovered photos in the destination folder.
So, this is an easy and sure way to recover your deleted photos from iPhone 6 or any other iPhone.
if you learned something new from this Tutorial. then please share it with friends. sharing is always free it doesn’t cost anything.