Accidentally lost your messages and they had your important data. Want to know how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Samsung or How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone? This situation can be very hard for you. However, there is no need to worry too much. Here we will show you how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages easily and for sure. We begin the process and then continue it in the following steps:
Watch the video Tutorial of Whatsapp Message Recovery.
Steps to Retrieve Whatsapp messages from an iOS Device.
- First, you need to download a software named Dr. Fone recover. It works wonders for both the Android phones as well as the IOS.
- Now open the software and a grid will appear with a lot of useful options on it. You can transfer, switch and repair your data and do much more with this helpful software.
- Do not choose the option saying “Restore Social Apps” as you will have some more WhatsApp related options appear before you. But these are not of your help.
- Click the restore button from the main menu which opens with the opening of the software.
- To restore WhatsApp messages, now connect your phone with the PC using a good data cable. Then you will have two options: recover messages in Android and recover messages in iPhone. Choose one according to the device that you have. This software works equally well for both the Android and IOS.
- Allow the PC and this particular software to access the files in your phone.
- If you want to retrieve WhatsApp messages on your iPhone, you will have three options in front of you: recover from IOS device, recover from iTunes backup file, and recover from the iCloud backup file.
- You can restore WhatsApp messages from your iCloud backup file or iTunes backup file if you have data backed up in there. However, if you have not backed up data in iTunes or iCloud, it is okay. You can restore them from your IOS device just perfectly.
- Click on the button saying recover from IOS device and a lot of files will appear in front of you. Choose WhatsApp and Attachments and you are good to go.
- Now scan your device for deleted messages which will take some time. Soon all of your deleted WhatsApp messages will be there on the screen of your PC. Select the ones that you want to restore and confirm it. This is how you can achieve WhatsApp message recovery or WhatsApp chat recovery.
- This will recover the messages on your computer as deleted WhatsApp messages are restored only on PC, not on IOS. However, you can retrieve them in your phone if you are an Android user. So, this is how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Samsung without backup. By following this, you can even know how to recover 1-year-old WhatsApp messages.
If you want a full WhatsApp deleted chat recovery or WhatsApp data recovery, you know what to do. By following the above instructions of how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone for free you are all set. Go and recover deleted WhatsApp messages iPhone.
Have fun while using this method of restoring deleted WhatsApp messages and share it with other people too. Hopefully, now you know how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on android without backup.