You have just switched your phone from an iPhone to Android, but you do not want to lose your important messages. Then you should transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to android if you do not know how to transfer WhatsApp messages then here is a little guide to help you in the process. The step by step guide to help you in how to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android is here as follows:
Video Tutorial of iOS Whatsapp Transfer to Android.
- First, install the software, Dr. Fone – IOS WhatsApp Transfer, Backup and Restore.
- The software is available for Windows and Mac users as well.
- Then download it at once and then open it up. The Dr. Fone software will help you transfer WhatsApp to a new phone.
- This software is one of the best software’s for WhatsApp transfer iPhone to Android.
- Clicks open the software and go to the main window. There select the Restore Social App option for WhatsApp transfer iPhone to Android.
- When you will click on it, four different options will open. Select the Transfer WhatsApp messages option for IOS WhatsApp transfer to android
- The next step is to connect both of your phones, iPhone and Android to your PC Computer by using a USB cable.
- When you will properly connect both phones, the software will detect them automatically.
- After you connect your phones, press the transfer option.
- This will start the IOS WhatsApp transfer program.
- That way you will be able to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android.
- The process will take time according to the size of the data that it is transferring. If the messages are less then it will take less time. But if we are transferring a lot of messages then it will obviously take longer time.
- When the transfer process has completed you need to follow the instruction of the app.
- Open WhatsApp in your Android, press continues, and then you need to add the number of the WhatsApp you were using in your iPhone.
- When you will carry this step out, you will get the option of Backup Found.
- When you will finally get this option, tap on the restore icon on your mobile phone screens.
- That will restore all the messages of WhatsApp which were in your iPhone to your Android.
- After carrying these steps, tap on the next icon.
- Then select the name and picture for your WhatsApp display.
- After completing these steps, you will get the chat list of all of your IOS messages including the attachments which you attached with the messages.
That’s how you can transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android. if you learned something new from this guide, then please Share it with your friends. we all know Sharing is caring.